“Must Try!”

Taqueria los Hermanos
Ranked #14 of 362 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Had the lunch special chicken chile relleno, best chile relleno I have ever had. Sauce was amazing! Margarita was good as well, salsa was mediocre, but the rest of the food made up for it!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I have been several times and I have loved all of the dishes that I ordered. The chips and salsa are very fresh. The shrimp tacos are great! The shrimp was cooked perfectly. Their tamales are very tasty (although the could be spicier).

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We went on a business lunch, and everyone loved their food!

I ordered shrimp tacos with refried black beans, it was delicious!

2 coworkers ordered burritos, one fajitas, and one a salad, everyone left happy with full stomachs!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I have eaten at their two other locations and always found the service to be good and the food excellent. Went to the Sugarloaf location on Saturday evening with a party of 8. The entrees were excellent, but the cheese dip was very watery. Main complaint was the service. Our waiter came to our table and took drink orders from 3 of us, then abruptly walked away before anyone else could order! He came back with the 3 drinks. set them down and walked away before anyone could say anything. He finally came back and we had to ask him to take our drink orders. In general, he was not very attentive, although other servers stopped by our table to take away plates. If the restaurant was very busy it might explain why the service was not so good, but it was half empty.

If you want good Mexican cuisine I highly recommend their Tucker or Lilburn locations, but I do not plan to go back to this location.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I just recently found this Mexican Restaurant. The food is great and the salmon taco is worth coming for every day.