“Management Problem”

Sweet Frog
Ranked #11 of 11 Dessert in Lawrenceville
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Welcome to SweetFrog® — where our goal is to create the best frozen yogurt experience you've ever had! You create your own combination of delicious soft-serve frozen yogurt, then top it off with any toppings you choose! Our toppings bar is stocked fresh everyday with the best ingredients for a light healthy treat, a swirling decadent dessert, and everything in between! You pick the flavors, you add the toppings, you make it your way! And most importantly, don’t forget the fun — it’s our secret ingredient! We hope to bring a smile to all faces, and a tasty treat to go with it.
Reviewed 11 June 2016

The manager, Donna, was loud, belligerent, and rude when I calmly, quietly inquired about why there was not a sign or anything else to alert customers to why they had suddenly stopped taking punch cards after doing so for 3+ years. I was poilte to the cashier, asking nicely "May I please speak to the manager." When she walked about, her body language and tone were loud and defensive before even hearing me say a word. I was making a point to be very calm since I had my 2 year old son with me. I literally said, "You should have a sign to let customers know" and she yelled, "You're coming at me" and "you're being rude." I will never be back and warn others not to go here. I don't recommend going somewhere run by someone with such low people skills and terrible customer service. The prices are too high anyway.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

This was my replacer spot when my other frozen yogurt store closed down!!

It's clean, the staff is nice, and they have an amazing assortment of goodies to choose from. It's located in a HUGE shopping plaza.... so you can shop for the entire family, then go have an end of the day treat!!