“On par with most other Sonny's BBQ joints !”
Review of Sonny’s BBQ - CLOSED

Sonny’s BBQ
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 January 2013

This Sonny's wasn't anything different than all the rest....the food was enjoyable & the service was good :) I would definitely eat there again !

Reviewed 26 November 2012

We've eaten at the Sonny's in Panama City Beach and thought this one would be the same, with good food and good service. Boy, were we wrong. The service was slow and we had to ask several times for multiple things. The food was okay at best. Definitely not the Sonny's we had remembered. Will not be returning to this one.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

I was nervous about eating here after reading some of the reviews but found it to be a typical Sonny's. Same type of decor, service and food that I get back home in Tallahassee. We were a group of 12 (kids, teens and adults) and there were no complaints. We ordered two feasts for four and ate at the restaurant. The portions were actually larger than we get when ordering take out. It was a great value.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

we went on a monday and had 5¢ draft beers and all you can eat bbq.. our bill came to be about $35-40 bucks but after a military discount came down to about $25. wonderful.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

My husband and I ate at Sonny's near Lake Park, Ga on 4/14/12 for dinner. Both of our meals arrived luke warm at best. My husband got the Super Combo plate with ribs, chicken, beef brisquet and pulled pork. The brisquet looked stale, hard and old. He ended up getting FOOD POISONING! We are sure it is from Sonny's because he at an apple and coffee for breakfast and a few chips for lunch because we were driving to Wisconsin from FL and ate on the run....neither the apple nor the chips is what gave him food poisoning- it was dinner at Sonny's. We ate there at 6 pm, and at around 7 pm he started getting severe abdominal cramps and nausea. We also had to stop numerous times throughout the night for him to use the bathroom. When we finally got home 15 hours later, we called the manager and he assured us it wasn't from the restaurant my husband got food poisoning...oh really? He apologized but said there was nothing he could do. A full day after eating there, my husband still has abdominal cramps, a low grade fever and still making frequent bathroom trips. He is miserable. I must warn anyone who thinks about stopping here, go ANYWHERE else. Your stomach will thank you for it later!