See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here twice this summer. Both rooms were clean, spacious, well appointed, but dated. The head s full kitchen, sitting area and making size bed. The second room needed the loose faucets on the sink and shower addressed. The units all could stand to be power washed on the outside.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 405djp
Reviewed 29 May 2017

First thing we noticed we we walked in was how much like a home the suite was. We
truly was happy with our stay at the Mariner. The management and the staff was very
accommodating and friendly. I would say its one of the best places we have ever stayed.We will be staying there on our next visit.

Room tip: large spacious suite.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank glynmaples
Lindsey M, Owner at Mariners Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review. It's so rewarding to hear such positive feedback. I can't wait to share this with our staff!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I have stayed here a few times and its is spacious but the rooms are old. Kind of depressing to stay in. And the worst thing is they have so many windows but not curtains or shades to cover so you get light in the early morning. Also no one around at front desk after 8pm.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mointl
Lindsey M, General Manager at Mariners Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I’m sorry you did not enjoy your stay at Mariners Suites. All of the windows in our rooms have blinds. We are not open 24/7 but we always have an employee on call that can be reached anytime. If needed the on call manager can come up to the office and assist you when your needs.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

!00 STARS!!! We stayed at the Mariner with our pets for over 40 days as we were between houses. The staff could not have been any friendlier or any more accommodating! The kitchen saved us dining out. Their storage facility next door allowed us to store the items that we wanted to bring with us. The laundry facilities were clean, reasonable, and worked efficiently. The pool was spotless and sparkling. The accommodations were roomy and welcoming. Lindsey extended our stay for us twice, as we had hold-ups with our closing. They all, everyone on the staff, gave us a feeling of home when we were without one. Thanks to all and I would invite anyone to stay here!!!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jscrovo
Lindsey M, General Manager at Mariners Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is so rewarding to hear such positive things about our hotel. We try our hardest to go above and beyond for our guests. I’m glad you enjoyed the room and the amenities that we offer. We hope you enjoy your new home and if you need any hotel accommodations in the future Mariners Suites would be glad to serve you! Thanks again for your business and the feedback.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I travel all around with my jobs. I stayed at the Mariner Suites for 15 months, January 2015 thru March 2016. The management and staff never missed a beat. They have a friendly staff and housekeeping was done weekly to my satisfaction. The few times I needed maintenance it was done immediately. The rooms are large and are like and apartment not like a hotel. The best extended stay of my career. HATS OFF!

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank crabtreecj

Dear Valued Mariners Suites Guest,
Thank you so much for taking to write a review on Trip Advisor. It is always so wonderful to hear such positive feedback. I can’t wait to share this review with our staff and congratulate them on such a job well done. I’m glad you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens in every room. We appreciate your business and I hope you choose Mariners Suites to help accommodate your stay the next time you are in Kingsland. Thanks again for the feedback.