“Fail during Hurricane Irma”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

As I was with my family on the road escaping from hurricane Irma (we live in Miami), I booked this hotel online. After making 100 miles from the previous stop, I found the hotel's doors closed due to the hurricane. They didn't notify me and since I booked with them, I lost the opportunity to book on other places. Pretty unacceptable in a very difficult moment. A big fail

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gklenicki
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely apologize about your experience, especially during such a challenging time. Our staff has worked very hard to assist our guests and inform of closings in a timely manner. Your feedback has been forwarded to management for review. We hope you will give us another chance in the future to provide you with a better experience. Our thoughts and prayers are with all who have been impacted.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Everything was perfect. The hotel was clean and staff was friendly. The breakfast was good. Overall a Great location and I will be staying there again soon. Parking was easy and the area was well lit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Tim R
laquintakingsland, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This La Quinta was listed as #1 on TA. Slightly higher price than some of the other chains. This is an older multi story hotel which has been remodeled & upgraded and very well maintained. Staff interaction was appropriate. The room was fairly large with excellent bedding. The bathroom was clean and functional. This is one of the few chains that are dog friendly, but this did not create any problems. The breakfast is the standard hotel included buffet. Located at I-95 & Kingsland exit. Recommend, Hope this helps.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Howard P

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and for recommending our hotel. Nothing is more important to us that great service and I’m glad that we met the mark for you. We take real pride in serving guests. I hope you can stay with us again frequently in the future.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We were fooled by all the good reviews and very few pictures posted. From all the pictures it looked like the best in kingsland. Wrong! Staff was nice but didn't associate with them much. We walked down the hall and someone's dogs started barking loud. I'm cool with it being animal friendly but I think they should be on a totally different side of the hotel from people without pets. The room was horrible. The beds were double beds. Which are like full size. And they were hard as rocks. The bathroom water smelt terrible. The vent in the bathroom was so gross (pictures attached) I woke up not being able to breath. The breakfast was decent. Will not return unless they did a lot of cleaning and upgrades.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
laquintakingsland, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. We clearly let you down, and for that we apologize. This is not an indication of how we normally do business, and I’m embarrassed by the quality of your experience. I hope you will generously give us another chance in the future. We take all comments seriously and will do better for you next time.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank rblon

Travellers also viewed these Kingsland hotels
1.1 km away
Hampton Inn Kingsland
#7 of 21 in Kingsland
0.2 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingsland

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B

Address: 104 May Creek Dr, Kingsland, GA 31548-5448 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland)
Region: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Kingsland
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Kingsland
#2 Romantic Hotel in Kingsland
Price Range: $130 - $150 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland Hotel Kingsland