All reviewspet friendly hotelpet policypet ownerscracker barrelgreat stopi highly recommend this hoteleasy accesskings baygood nights sleepfirst floorfree breakfastnice breakfastbreakfast barking bedyogurtwould stay here againroad trip
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Very nice motel. Parking not designed for large vehicles with trailers. There is an abandoned lot next door that will allow large vehicles with trailers to park overnight for a fee that is refundable at the La Quinta front desk at checkout.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We were returning to the states after living in South America for 3 years. Having to fly into Miami, we then had to drive with our Labrador Retriever and a cat in a rental SUV to our home in NC. I was so exhausted after being up for 2 days that we had to stop at Exit 2 in GA. I called ahead and spoke with the person that greeted us and was so friendly.

We got to our room and it was wonderful and very comfortable. The bed was so comfortable that we slept in longer that I wanted to. Then we got up to a great breakfast that was included and the coffee was very good. Even our dog and cat got a good nights sleep there although they weren't able to take advantage of the wonderful breakfast.

I would plan on staying here again the next time through.

Room Tip: I think any room would be good
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bucky53
laquintakingsland, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 16 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel. We have a hard time finding a clean and pleasant hotel be ause of our pets. This hotel is one of my favorites. The room is clean and the breakfast is great. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
laquintakingsland, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Best La Quinta Inn and expressing your satisfaction through the review for the stay and pet friendliness.
Your review is very much encouraging and motivating for all the hotel staff.
We continuously make efforts in upgrading our hospitality and guest comfort.
It is a pleasure to serve guests like you and your comments shall motivate us to better our hospitality.
Hope to see you again soon!!!

Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the Kingsland La Quinta. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They were helpful about the local area including restaurant recommendations. I would definitely stay there again. And recommend it to my associates, family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the La Quinta Inn.
It is nice to know that you enjoyed the room and amenities and also for appreciating the breakfast.
We are looking to improve our overall services still better.
Definitely we are improving a lot and we look forward for your next stay so that you can experience it.

Regards