La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
USD 73*
Mariners Suites(Kingsland)
USD 116*
USD 109*
Magnolia Inn - Kingsland(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
USD 67*
Hampton.com
USD 130*
USD 98*
BestWestern.com
Kingsland Inn & Suites(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
USD 64*
USD 60*
All reviewspet policypet friendly hotelpet ownersgreat stopcracker barreli highly recommend this hoteleasy accessvery nice hotelfirst floorreturn tripclean roomskings baybreakfast bargood nights sleepnice breakfastking bedgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We always stay at La Q’s because of their pet-friendly policy, and they’ve all been good, but this location could almost be a destination in itself. Super friendly, efficient, and helpful staff, a nicely appointed suite overlooking the pool and hot tub, and a terrific breakfast with mini-omelets and sausage.

Room Tip: Suite number 300, I believe, with a view of the pool
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
laquintakingsland, webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you find us a clean,friendly,efficient, and pleasant place to stay. I’m glad we could satisfy you.We’ll be here for you when you need us again.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I cannot give you anything but WOW! She is an awesome person and a wonderful host. There is no comparison. We had 29 reservations setup. All the golfers in our group are sold. Yamila is by far the very BEST of the BEST. Please make sure you tell her we said so.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear Guest,

I’m glad you had such a nice experience with us, and I sincerely thank you for your positive comments.feedback like this keeps us motivated to continue providing our excellent service to our customers.I will tell her your positive and valuable comments. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We have stayed at this particular La Quinta multiple times and it definitely ranks as one of the best we have stayed at. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Well supplied. The lobby and staff are excellent. Breakfast is very organized with a good selection.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintakingsland, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments and for being a repeat guest. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay at La Quinta. Brianna was very friendly and helpful. The only suggestion I would make would be the house keeping staff. I had to work from the hotel room during my stay and house keeping would come through opening doors which would slam shut for a long period of time which was distracting.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. I’m pleased you had a generally acceptable stay. For any ways we let you down, I apologize. You can be sure that nothing matters more to us than providing a great guest experience, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

This was our first stay at this location. This hotel is very nicely appointed, quiet, spacious clean room, very friendly and helpful staff. It is on a quiet road near the I95, well situated for dog walking and access to freeway but not close enough for noise. The breakfast bagels were unfortunately stale, otherwise breakfast was ok. Restaurants and gas are nearby.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
laquintakingsland, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.