“Sub or pizza both yummy yummy :)”

Rocky's Pizza And Sub Shop
Ranked #12 of 108 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

This is an old place where they make the food while sitting and enjoy the smell from an open kitchen. They make excellent pizzas and sub sandwich, warm or cold and it taste so yummy you wanna go back for more :) The prices are affordable for everyone on the road or just hungry for fun.Can highly recommend the restaurant ♡

1  Thank Bellezza F

Reviewed 9 January 2015

I love the cheese steak sandwiches and the pizza. You can't be a 5.00 large pizza on Monday's.They make the cheese steak with your requested ingredients.

1  Thank Bamzell
Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

I was recommened to use this as a place for a team function. They were great with working with us to accomodate a group of 30 at tge time we needed. The lasagna and chicken parmasean were very good. The pizza was also good as well as the chicken wings. We enjoyed it so much we had them cater our banquet at the end of the season.

1  Thank coachshane88
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The service was horrible sub sandwich took for ever to come out. We had no waitress the one that was there was to busy flirting with guys and the people that work there are not professional they were to loud I will never go back to rockys pizza in Jonesboro Ga,

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I'd passed by Rocky's many times before deciding to stop in, and let me tell you -- I'm so glad I did.

The pizza here is good enough that when my dad asked me where I wanted to eat for my birthday, Rocky's was my first answer. Some days, I just get a Rocky's jones and make the 20 minute drive just to get a slice.

I'm kinda picky when it comes to pizza, but these guys don't disappoint.

1  Thank Vergilia