“Excellent Homemade Pizza”

Rocky's Pizza And Sub Shop
Ranked #12 of 108 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 January 2015

I love the cheese steak sandwiches and the pizza. You can't be a 5.00 large pizza on Monday's.They make the cheese steak with your requested ingredients.

1  Thank Bamzell

Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

I was recommened to use this as a place for a team function. They were great with working with us to accomodate a group of 30 at tge time we needed. The lasagna and chicken parmasean were very good. The pizza was also good as well as the chicken wings. We enjoyed it so much we had them cater our banquet at the end of the season.

1  Thank coachshane88
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The service was horrible sub sandwich took for ever to come out. We had no waitress the one that was there was to busy flirting with guys and the people that work there are not professional they were to loud I will never go back to rockys pizza in Jonesboro Ga,

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I'd passed by Rocky's many times before deciding to stop in, and let me tell you -- I'm so glad I did.

The pizza here is good enough that when my dad asked me where I wanted to eat for my birthday, Rocky's was my first answer. Some days, I just get a Rocky's jones and make the 20 minute drive just to get a slice.

I'm kinda picky when it comes to pizza, but these guys don't disappoint.

1  Thank Vergilia
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We've been before and when we are in town we always go back. The people are friendly and helpful, the food is great and the atomsphere is relaxing. Never had anything but great tasting food and the baked spaghetti is a big hit. It is a great place to take anyone but be ready to eat, the portions are large.

1  Thank Khammesf