“Nasty, roach infested, crime ridden place that I wouldn't recommend.”

Home 1 Extended Stay Hotel
Home 1 Extended Stay Hotel
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Jonesboro
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Just close and remodel. Security is the best feature that's available. Room locks continuously malfunction. Customer service is below expectations. Carpet is very nasty. I'm just totally unsatisfied..

Room Tip: Rooms on bottom level toward the rear of hotel has little to no wifi
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Fabeaun K
Mary S, Public Relations Manager at Home 1 Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Fabeaun,

Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. Your feedback is valuable and will be used to better our services in the future. We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with others, and we will work hard to address your concerns. We look forward to better serving you next time.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Me and my bf visited just to get away for a day. As soon as we came in the room, the room smelled like cigarette smoke, I walked in the bathroom and killed a roach that was crawling on the wall. I went to lay on the bed & the cover felt damp. I left to hang with some friends my bf stayed behind when I came back he told me he killed 4 roaches in the bathroom & he was so uncomfortable that he took a shower in his flip flops. We were low on money so we didn't have nowhere else to go & by this time the front office was closed. Overall we killed 11 roaches that night not including the ones I couldn't reach that were crawling on the ceiling. Never again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Hardy124
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This place was horrible! The pictures online must be from when the place was first built.

The name is not even Savannah Suites, it is now Home 1 Extended Stay. If I could have found rooms elsewhere, I would have, but everything was sold out due to the Nascar races, our reason for being there. Shady people walking around all the time, no soap or anything in the bathroom except a dirty floor and what I hope we water bugs.

They told us they were remodeling, but you couldn't tell it! The kitchenette and bath were tile floors (no problem with that), but at least sweep and mop them.

We got back to the room on Sunday night after the race to find that our bed was still unmade and no clean towels or wash cloths.

I would not suggest this place to anyone under any circumstances!

Room Tip: by not staying here
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Ray W
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I came here for spring break (3)nights. I must say, it wasn't what I was used to with my parents, but as a college student on a budget and first away trip it wasn't too bad, but improvements are needed. The staff was nice, security was excellent, beds comfortable. I think that this an OK place for the price and is good for just sleeping. Defiantly wouldn't have a honey moon here or anything, but it is a place to lay your head. p.s. expect some noise because the walls are thin.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank shaba b
Reviewed 23 April 2013

This was an economy hotel. I booked the hotel through hotels.com and was able to get a price match when I found a lower price. Hotel is in a convenient location to atlanta motor speedway. We stayed one night for the import alliance car meet. Location was great, price was great, room was good for price we paid. No issues with pests, no issues with noise later in the evening, overall we felt the $31.00 we paid was a good price for the room we stayed in. Room had no bathtub, but did have shower, queen bed, small fridge, coffee maker, sink, stove and microwave. Check in was quick, staff was friendly. No complaints here. Thank you Savannah Suites for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple