“Best Jasper BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

So far this has been the best BBQ in town. Great ribs, brisket and pulled pork. Half rack of ribs has enough to share and sharing is not a problem here. They have outside entertainment so if your not into it you can eat inside. Allot of reasons to go here.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere outside seating. There’s inside seating too. The singing was fantastic that guy could sing. Ribs were great, fried okra was awesome. The kids danced while the music played and the singer sang. We ordered a smoked turkey for thanksgiving too and it was really good... awesome place, I recommend stopping by.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

As some of you know, I travel the state of Georgia for my job, this month I am in Jasper, Ga. I was looking for some good BBQ and someone mentioned Bub-Ba-Q and said I wouldn't regret it, well, that is one of the best tips I have ever received, I had a brisket sandwich and fries and a cup of stew, everything was excellent and the stew was fantastic, next time, I will try the pork and baked beans, so I recommend it highly, staff was super friendly and really took care of me...so if you are ever in Jasper, make sure you find some time to spend at Bub-Ba-Q!!!....Excellent!!!!

1  Thank Wesnole
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I research everything. Great barbeque and the only reason it didn't get a 5 is because I'm a hardcore food critic. The pork rinds are awesome, pulled pork is really good. I had the hogachonga not bad I ate it all so most of been good. Definitely would go back

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

They have recently opened a new deck and the atmosphere is great! Bubba is of course still serving the grand champion Bbq!

Been to Bub-Ba-Q? Share your experiences!