“Good find”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I research everything. Great barbeque and the only reason it didn't get a 5 is because I'm a hardcore food critic. The pork rinds are awesome, pulled pork is really good. I had the hogachonga not bad I ate it all so most of been good. Definitely would go back

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

They have recently opened a new deck and the atmosphere is great! Bubba is of course still serving the grand champion Bbq!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Seating outside was perfect to listen to live band. Outdoor heaters took the chill out of the air. Food was delicious, mashed potatoes the best--bbq pork was a plateful. Serve was okay. Ill be back.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Very good BBQ in a country srore. You order from the counter then pickup your order.
Ribs are the best I have had in a very long time. Very clean parking lot, restrooms and a 96 state cleanliness rating.
It's located along Ga. St. Road 5.
Between Jasper and Elijah.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal at Bub-Ba-Q. It was a nice evening, so we sat outside. My son and I both got the brisket and it was really moist and had a good flavor. My husband got a chopped pork sandwich and it there was enough meat for several sandwiches! Only complaint was that the service was a little slow and I would choose something other than the collard greens. They weren't terrible, but probably were canned. Overall though, we were pleased with everything and will be back!

1  Thank Lara L

Been to Bub-Ba-Q? Share your experiences!