“Best Barbecue”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I think this is the best barbecue place in the area and there are lots of them! I love their ribs. I order them dry and then add the amount and kind of sauce that I want.

1  Thank 23cdjj

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Excellent BBQ, recommend checking out this joint. They have a great catering service as well. been to both locations, Jasper and Woodstock

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Food was good had a Big B and the baked beans were the highlight. Service was dismal however. Sat for 10+ minutes before a drink order was placed. After receiving food had to find BBQ sauce on another table, a napkin and silverware to eat the beans. Pretty clear lack of any training.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We always try to stop here for lunch on our way to the mountains. They have great BBQ, chicken, pork and brisket. If you're into craft beer, they have a few good ones to select from, as well as domestics. You won't be disappointed! I love their brisket but that's always my first choice in BBQ.

1  Thank darrellbaldwin
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I eat here all the time, and have yet to be dissatisfied. The Barbecue is always consistently good! I love the "Burnt Ends", but unfortunately they run out pretty often (my only complaint). You can't go wrong by ordering the pork or brisket plate!

1  Thank EB4131

Been to Bub-Ba-Q? Share your experiences!