“Great BBQ”

Fresh Air Bar-B-Que
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My grandmother was from Jackson and I used to spend summers there growing up. We would always get a sandwich and a Brunswick stew on the way to Indian Springs. I had not been in probably 15 years, but stopped in on a memory lane detour from Atlanta on the way home to South Carolina. This place hasn't changed a bit. Everything was outstanding! My wife had never been and loved every bite! We even got some sandwiches and a quart of stew to take back home! Hopefully it won't be another 15 years before we come back! Love this place!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Came in to get a party pack for my guys working in the area... Wonderful food and fast.

They were quick and got my order up to go with a smile.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I had not been to Fresh Air BBQ since 1965. It is still just as good. Glad to see it open. I was 15 then and I remembered this place and drove off I-75 to find it.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

My mother loves this place and she suggested I go there. Brunswick stew was good and BBQ was just ok nothing special. I probably won't go back. Its worth trying once.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I like to try different BBQ joints when I see them. Stopped here on a friend's recomendation. They didnt have brisket, my favorite, but their beef Brunswick stew was delicious with he slaw.

Been to Fresh Air Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!