Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews farm animals tent camping petting zoo hiking trails bath house trout babbling brook get away travel trailer beautiful waterfall memorial day mountain retreat north georgia stream trampoline campsite nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

What a beautiful retreat! The falls with an easy hike was amazing. There has been a lot of rain and the water was flowing real good. Feed the ducks with food you can purchase. There a pond with trout. The gentle that greeted us was very kind. The campground is quaint and some sites are right on the stream.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 17 December 2020

My wife and I were ready to get away and spend some time camping where we could relax and enjoy some nature at the same time. Enota was a beautiful place which accomplished both goals . We thouroughly enjoyed the water falls, camp site by the stream and the great management that made it all possible. We will return with our grandchildren soon!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 25 November 2020

My family of two adults, two kids (plus a friend) AND our mutt stayed at Enota for three glorious nights. Half camped in tents while the other half stayed in the cabins (mmhmm ME who prefers to glamp). We had an amazing time of hiking, exploring and discovering the farm animals. The staff were incredible (found us our perfect cabing that suited us perfectly) and a daughter of one of the staff even toured us around. We filled those days with memories for a lifetime. We WILL be going again!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

The staff here doesn’t care about customer service. They have an attitude and act like they are doing you a favor by just speaking with you. There are plenty of options in north Georgia, so I’d recommend skipping Enota simply because the people are rude and it’s not worth supporting a place that doesn’t treat people the right way.

The first clue - I called to reserve and they hung up on me as we were finding the campsite to reserve. No problem - sure it was an accident! Called back, and a different person answered. Explained that I was in the process of reserving a campsite and accidentally was hung up on. No apology, no effort to put her coworker on, just snapped, “you were talking with someone else. How can I help you.” Funny thing, I could hear the other woman right next to her - so could have been pretty easy to pass the phone.

Second clue - the pricing information on the website is different. When they quoted me a price that is DOUBLE what is on the site, she acted like it was my fault. Just said, “sir, the prices on our site aren’t accurate.” Oh, ok.

Anyway, won’t get into it all, but this place just isn’t worth it.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 7 November 2020

While the campground is a neat place, the business side of things is a mess. Multiple over charges without my permission on my credit card and then they were hostile and vicious when I tried to call to discuss the issue. I would hate for anyone to have to experience the treatment we had to endure from the leadership of this campground. We have stayed at this campground for two years in a row. The first year was great. I’m not sure what changed but we definitely will NOT be going back again!

Date of stay: October 2020