“Perfect night. ”

Ranked #7 of 76 Restaurants in Helen
Price range: USD 9 - USD 34
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 2018 SPECIALS: Sunday Brunch: 10am-2pm Music & Booze start at 1230pm Mouthwatering Mondays: 20% OFF entire Menu/ $5 Sangrias Tapas Tuesdays: Small, unique, affordable dishes with a Southern flare/ $5 House Wines Wild Game Wednesdays: Elk, Venison, Halibut, Duck & More - MKT Price/ $4 Well Liquor Drinks Thirsty Thursdays: $7 Specialty Burgers/ $3 ALL Draft Beer Pints Fridays & Saturdays: Chef Specials & Live Music
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was the perfect place for dinner with family and friends. Great appetizers and wonderful recommendations on drinks to complement them. Plus I delicious dinner. Natalie was our server and was courteous and kind. I would recommend this place for family or dates.

1  Thank Tristan P

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Everything we had here was fresh (not frozen) and organic. I had the filet mignon with a garden salad and smoked gouda mac and cheese. It was perfectly cooked and sooooo yummy! Our server, Tiana, was amazing! We never had to ask her for anything! We'd definitely go back! It's pricey, but you get what you pay for! Side note: they have a dog friendly patio.

1  Thank Michaela E
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The steak was the way any steak should be....organic with a little salt and pepper. I think the bad reviews are due to the fact that people are accustomed to chain restaurants. I enjoyed it. Tiana was one of the best servers I've ever had. The restaurant also caters to dogs(on the porch) which I like to see. Now, the flies were a little rough, but that can be overlooked because of the food.

2  Thank Rob E
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome service from Josh !!! The chef even asked us how we were enjoying our dinner . Great atmosphere . Will be back

1  Thank Earl K
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Josh was our server ... outstanding! He was the best.
The bison chili was spectacular. Best grits ever! Buttermilk fried chicken was awesome. Great visit. Chef even came out and said hello.

1  Thank TJ S

Been to Cowboys & Angels Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!