“Great Coffee and Cakes”

Higher Ground Coffee And More
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Helen
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small family friendly "specialty coffee" shop. Quality coffee, espresso, teas, and smoothies are always served. We offer a variety of bakery items, some coffee focused items, and fresh roasted coffee for purchase. Customer focus and caring for everyone is our goal...Every customer...Every time.
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Great selection of coffee and espresso drinks. Also there cakes were great. I personally recommend the Apple Crumb Cake and Mocha. Don't take my word for it though discover this amazing little coffee house for yourself.

2  Thank JayH3006
Julia W, Manager at Higher Ground Coffee And More, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2015

We are so glad you stopped in and were happy with your cakes and coffee! Please come again soon!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

The coffee was very good and the Owner was very friendly. I tried both hot and cold, both were equally good. She made the coffee just as I requested.

2  Thank Sheila m
Julia W, Manager at Higher Ground Coffee And More, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2015

We enjoyed being at your service! Please visit again!

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

What a great coffee shop!! The owner is a really fun lady to talk to and the staff are great guys! They made us feel so welcome! Thanks to them all for every thing!!

2  Thank Richard6038

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 12 April 2015

My husband and I drove 20 miles only to find them closed. We did not call because Trip Advisor gave the times open. It was rated highly. Next time, will give a call before a drive.

2  Thank PaulaJ2

I am so sorry we were not here to serve you when you visited. Please let us know next time you are in town. We will be happy to make it up to you with free coffee.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

My family and I stopped by for some coffe based on the reviews on here. The coffee is unique and the service was impeccable. I tried the bee-sting coffee and found my new favorite obsession. It's unlike any coffee I've ever tried. The barista that helped us tremendously on the places to go to in Helen and was extremely friendly. We plan on coming back on our next visit.

4  Thank Bem88

We are so glad you liked your Bee Sting! It's our favorite too! We look forward to your next visit!