“Reasonable tasty fare!”

Jimmy's Chicago Style Hot Dogs
Ranked #45 of 76 Restaurants in Helen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 January 2012

After spending many $$ in and around in tourist trap restaurants we fell into this place for quick bite of lunch. Well I be I do not care much for hotdogs but my husband is sucker for Chicago Dog. Well he was not disappointed and I was pleasently surprised. Really good hot dogs. One of the only times I did not fell "ripped off" on meal we had.

2  Thank Corvette87

Reviewed 15 August 2011

Real Vienna beef hot dogs. Family friendly.2 people can lunch for under $10.00

1  Thank Missy W
Reviewed 19 July 2011

MY wife got hooked on Chicago dogs while living in Chicago. Since moving down to Georgia 13 years ago she has not had a anything close to a true Chicago dog. While tubing in Helen we same the sign, so we figured, why not.

Well, she was OH so happy we did go. Not only do they have true Chicago dogs, they also have true Chicago style beef sandwiches.

When we are back in Helen, we will go back.

4  Thank JimA67
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Found this place driving around after arriving in town looking for someplace not packed to eat Friday July 1st.
Glad we found it, hotdogs were very good, extremely reasonably priced, and my wife was able to do her facebook from her smart phone with their free Wifi.
Hope they are still there next time we visit Helen, because we definately will be back.

3  Thank transitmechanic
Reviewed 9 July 2011

All I can say is WOW, this place is new to Helen, it's a bit at the edge of town but makes up fr it by serving a very tasty Hot Dog with genuine Chicago accompaniments, we had a great meal for 4 at a very reasonable price. Jimmy and the staff are so friendly and welcoming and kept us entertained. GOOD JOB JIMMY !

3  Thank brianc8