“Great Bakery!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Helen
Price range: USD 3 - USD 7
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Come as you are. We are down to earth Bakery with Cinnamon rolls, turn overs, cakes, pies, sticky buns. Outdoor seating only. Serving breakfast sweets and "French Press Coffee" verity of hot teas.
Reviewed 18 February 2015

My wife and I usually stay across the street at Creekwood Resort (highly recommended), but we're usually off season and don't get a chance to visit. We were finally able to make it in, and the treats were excellent! They also prepared our wedding cake, as we were married in the area. It was the most delicious cake I've ever had. I have not eaten a regular meal here, but what I've had was great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

This is a very nice mom pop eating place. good food great pastry. Call first hours may not be the most regular.

1  Thank sidmons
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We dropped in for breakfast one time, and well, it was different. Nice porch area, which was enjoyable, as the weather was nice. But there is no bathroom, which is very strange don't you think? We had ridden our motorcycles here for breakfast, but had to eat and get out of there, so we could get to a bathroom. We were told if it was an emergency, we could possibly get the owners to let us go into their house and use their facilities. Strange. We had a nice omelet, but it didn't come with any sides, again odd. So, I rate this place average, and there is no way in my view this is anywhere near the best place in the Helen area for breakfast. I really am baffled at the reviews that claim this place to be the best breakfast in town.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Linda at Ain't B's Bakery made my 50th birthday cake for me. It was a strawberry cake with strawberry glaze and vanilla buttercream icing....the best birthday cake ever!!! I will have them make every cake I need in the future. Thanks Linda!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Have eaten here several times for breakfast and it has always been wonderful. The cinnamon buns are wonderful as well as the other pastries. The service is always been good but take cash or checks no debit or credit taken here....lol

Been to Ain't B's Bakery? Share your experiences!