“Just stopped by!!”

Ranked #18 of 76 Restaurants in Helen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just stopped by here to have a quick dinner. Pork BBQ and Stack Sandwich. Food tasted very good and we had a nice time outside on the deck in the sun.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did go on a Monday afternoon but the waitresses were very patient and kind. I greatly enjoyed the view by the river on the patio! The cheeseburger I had was tasty and the beer nice and cold. Good place to relax and take a load off!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our waiter was fantastic. The food was delicious . We enjoyed sitting outside on the beautiful autumn day.

1  Thank sdbcampbell
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I split the hot pastrami lunch, and it was good - didn’t blow my socks off. Service wasn’t up to par- only saw our waiter a total of 3 times (order drinks, bring drinks/order food, bring check), never got a refill or anything. The view was beautiful - sits right over the river.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Best Rubin we ever had, and the shrimp and crab salad.
Service was very good and attentive.
Nice view dining on the river front.
Definitely recommend.

Been to Cafe International? Share your experiences!