Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport(Hapeville)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 140
Staybridge.com
USD 194
USD 187
USD 171
USD 165
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East(Hapeville)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 154
Hilton.com
USD 124
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 218
USD 167
  • Restaurant
USD 124
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

All reviewsatlanta airportcourtyard propertynice hotelroom was cleanan early flightshuttle servicemarriott hotelsrental carshort staywould stay againwater pressureup to datenice staylobbyinterstateconvenienceruby
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I stayed here on gifted reward points and was pleased with my visit. Although I had limited interaction with the staff, they were professional and polite. I left during the afternoon for a few hours and when I returned at 3:00 PM my room had not not been serviced by housekeeping staff, which I was expecting it to be serviced by my return. The hotel is kind of secluded and not many choices for food, but close to the airport. I was surprised how quiet the room was considering the hotel is near the Interstate. I would stay here again if I needed quick or convenient access to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 23 April 2017

If you are just in town for a quick overnight stay, especially if using the airport, this place will work. It is nothing special. Definitely an older Courtyard with relatively small rooms, if you are there with your entire family. Seemed reasonably clean. Staff was friendly. Would have been nice to have had complimentary breakfast included.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
dekle680, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear Tony W,

Thank you for completing a TripAdvisor review on your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate you sharing you feedback about your experience and we are glad to see you found our hotel is an acceptable destination in the Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport.

We focus on ensuring that our guests experience great service and a clean room and we are glad to see that you had this experience while at our hotel. At our hotel we do have the Bistro in which we do make breakfast made to order and it is not included with our rates but we do have packages available where guests can have breakfast included.

Thank you again for sharing all of your comments and we hope you return to our hotel on your next trip back to Hapeville or the Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport.

Best Regards,
Daniel Klein

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My teen daughter and I were visiting Atlanta for Spring Break. We had a bunch we wanted to see, so this hotel was perfect as it's right off the highway, and not far from downtown (travel time was maybe 10-15 min). And free parking, which was one of my deciding factors! We had a rental car, so finding the hotel was easy, check in was a breeze, and the room was decent. Agree with another reviewer, ask for a room away from the highway. I didn't know this tid bit of information, and our room faced I-85. After the initial "do I change rooms"...we decided it was fine, and actually, it didn't really bother us.

Our only issue was upon our attempt to leave the property one morning. Unfortunately, a Pepsi truck broke down in the driveway (there is only one way in and one way out)!! I can look back on it and laugh now, but on that day, I was HUNGRY and needed to find food. The staff was kind enough to provide us with muffins while we waited, but ended up escaping by finding a low drain between the Courtyard property and the Residence Inn property...and off we went!!

I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Request non-highway side if noise is an issue
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tweetypie96
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I spent the night at this hotel before a very early flight the following morning and was satisfied, as the hotel met my expectations with two exceptions. The room was clean & comfortable, reasonably priced, and the airport transportation operated on schedule.

I was stunned however, that I ordered my friend a Scotch on the rocks and upon paying my excessive bill was told by the bartender that HE decided to give my friend a double since it was his birthday. I was annoyed but decided not to cause a scene. The only other problem I had was the television did not work, but maintenance fixed the problem within 15 minutes.

This hotel is isolated, but within walking distance of two decent restaurants. I probably would try another hotel when in the area again.

Room Tip: All rooms seem fairly similar.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
dekle680, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear ejhiii,

Thank you for completing a Trip Advisor Review on your recent experience at our hotel. We greatly appreciate all of our guest feedback and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience.

We are glad to see that we satisfied your stay in regards to the room cleanliness and that you were comfortable during your stay. We are also glad to see that your enjoyed the complimentary Airport shuttle to the airport. In regards to your Bistro experience I will be speaking to the entire team as that is not what we expect and that we pour to what our guests order and meet all guest expectations. Thank you for the comments about our engineering team and we are glad to see he resolved the problem quickly and efficiently for your during your stay.

We apologize that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay and hope you give us another opportunity to provide a better experience when your travels bring you back to Hapeville.

Best Regards,

Daniel Klein

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Marriott hotels never disappoints me. The lobby was clean and well staffed. Our room was room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. The late checkout time of 4 pm was also very helpful.

Room Tip: Choice a room that is not close to guest entrances. This can be noisy as guest enter and exit the building.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family