Usually I have no problems with the Marriott Brand, and to be honest, the Courtyard hotel is my choice for trips. This time, however, there were a few problems. Well, let me clarify. It was 70 percent good. I was in Atlanta for business for 10 nights in early May, and as a Platinum Marriott member, I chose the Courtyard North because it's located quite close to my place of work. The front desk staff were fantastic. The Bistro was great and the staff that handled the Bistro were wonderful a well. They did a really great job handling a large group that was staying at the hotel, and they did it with grace and true professionalism. I was impressed.
The room was clean and well appointed, but the bed was well worn. I really didn't get a decent night's sleep in any of the 10 nights I was there. It helped to sleep on the far side of the bed, which was less worn, but never the less, it was time for that mattress to be retired. The cleaning staff was attentive to the room, but they missed 3 of the 10 days that I was there, 2 of which were the weekend days. Unfortunately, I had a rather loud party going on in the next room on the Friday night I was there and there was the faint smell of someone burning leaves in the distance... Or at least what I thought was leaves burning. It brought back memories of being at my grandparents home in the fall, when I was a small boy, helping my Grandpa rake leaves from around his property. Ahh, memories..
Anyway, other than the cleaning staff shortages and the well worn mattress, the stay was good. I really can't blame the hotel for the loud party and I didn't call the front desk to complain, since it was a Friday night, but it sure helps when you have an empty room next to you....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take comfort and convenience to new heights at Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue. Arrival and departure is a breeze thanks to our complimentary shuttle service to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. From our hotel, you can easily explore a variety of nearby attractions including Lakewood Amphitheater, Georgia Aquarium and Zoo Atlanta. After an action-packed day, settle down in our spacious rooms boasting mattresses dressed with crisp linens and custom comforters. No matter where you are on our hotel's property, you can always stay connected through our free Wi-Fi. In the morning, fuel up with breakfast sandwiches and Starbucks® coffee at The Bistro, our on-site restaurant also serving dinner entrees and evening cocktails. During downtime, work up a sweat at our 24-hour fitness center, then make a splash in our outdoor pool. Whether you're here for business or leisure, Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue invites you to experience a succe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Mariott Atlanta Airport North Hotel Hapeville
- Courtyard Hotel Hapeville
- Courtyard Hapeville
- Hapeville Courtyard