“French cafe in the south!”
Review of Cafe At the Corner

Cafe At the Corner
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Hapeville
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 9 January 2016

You don't have to go to France to enjoy a quaint little French cafe. Hapeville is quaint also! Open for lunch, we just got in under the wire! Unassuming from the outside and nothing fancy but if you like to travel, and we do, you can imagine yourself in Paris! Food was excellent! We had croissants and soup and enjoyed. Reasonably priced. You order at the counter and they bring to you and will let you sample while you decide. We refrained from the delicious looking pastries. We were looking for another home-style restaurant here where we've eaten before and has now closed and stumbled upon this. Glad we did. Friendly staff also. Will return.

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

I stopped here with my five-year-old and 14-year-old before catching a flight based on other reviews. I'm so glad I did. Everything we had was just wonderful. I was a little apprehensive when I saw that most of the food had been partially prepared and in the case under plastic wrap, but don't be put off everything was delicious. My kids cleaned their plates and the King Tut pyramid is to die for. The staff was extremely nice as well. Do yourself a favor and go.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Cute little bistro on the corner. I had ordered their special if the day which was a smoked salmon and grilled shrimp salad. I'll be back.

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Lordy. Incredible food. It's just that simple. Every single food item is to die for!!! It's addictive. Completely. Yum!!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I have been here once because it is not open for long hours, but whenever it is open, get ready for some of the best food you have ever had! It is a wonderful little European restaurant that has delicious food, many options and a wonderful wait staff!