All reviews atlanta airport ihop restaurant parking lot room was clean free shuttle international terminal shuttle service best westerns free breakfast rental car front desk staff waffles an overnight stay one night stay enjoyed my stay noise porsche
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I lost a connection fight. I have to stay for a night in Atlanta. I stay at this Best Western which was the only option the airline gave me.

I was impressed with the rooms. They were clean, modern and with internet access. The employee at the front desk was very helpful.

I had a very good experience.

For a hotel of this category is a good alternative to stay for a night.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank olaurido
Reviewed 24 March 2018

we loved it ...everything was clean the staff was friendly and th area was well equipped with things to do. we will definitely be staying here everytime we visit. breakfast was full of different options and being a coffee i would give the coffee two thumbs up.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank gnmsmith01
Reviewed 22 March 2018

After a long flight the airline confessed that my baggage is delayed by one day.
So I was eager to find out how to survive the first night. The reception personnel was very friendly and did everything they could. Toothpaste, toothbrush and so on. Unfortunately the didn't have a suitable adapter for my European laptop power cord
(which was in my baggage) but they suggested a place nearby where I could buy one, successfully. The room was clean and everything worked fine. In face of airport ans interstate vicinity earplugs were provided in the room.
Normal breakfast, no huge selection, just enough to fill the stomach in the morning.
The next day in the evening my baggage finally arrived and I was called immediately to pick it up. Which is not alays the case, as I experienced this situation several times before. I'll be taking the same hotel shoud I come to Atlanta again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lonesome_Sparrow
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Great Hotel close to Downtown Atlanta. Friendly staff, great room and decent breakfast. Couldn’t ask for a better place to stay. Yes they are by the Airport and Interstate. But booking my hotel I was aware of it. No bother to me though. I felt safe in this location and slept great!
It was a great choice for a one night stay! Perfect location for a game at the Mercedes Stadium or concert at The Philips Arena.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 698valerief
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a conference. The front desk staff were awesome and the hotel was decent. The bed was very hard. On check in the fridge did not work and we were given another room. The rates should be lower in my opinion. It is near the airport so you hear all the noise. They have ear plugs in the rooms, LOL but of course I didn't use them. The halls were so cold like they had the air on full blast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business