Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport(Hapeville)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 140
Staybridge.com
USD 194
USD 187
Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East(Hapeville)(Great Value!)
USD 148
USD 108
USD 136
USD 131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

Maison LaVigne(Hapeville)
USD 139
USD 181
USD 154
Hilton.com
USD 124
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 218
USD 167
  • Restaurant
USD 124
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

All reviewsdriving experiencerooftop barsuper close to the airportsleeping areaairport hotelthe rooms were niceatl airportfront deskjoliemufflersinkaaronvaletbeddedclosetkeys
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a fantastic hotel to stay at whether you are going to the Porsche Experience Center or not. It's super close to the airport and offers fantastic views of Porsches on the track at the Experience Center, as well as planes on final approach. The food at Apron is excellent, especially the Osso Buco, and they have an excellent selection of local craft beers. If you are a Porschefile, then you will certainly love Solis as it is fully immersed in Porsche, from the Porsche Design store in the lobby, to excellent pictures of new and vintage Porsches in the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 April 2018

Dear rkc440, Thanks for the 5-bubble review! I'll be sure to share your comments regarding the food in Apron...they do a great job for sure on the Osso Buco. I agree, we do have some amazing views of Porsche and the airport runways. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I came across this hotel by accident. The reviews were wonderful and I decided to check it out.

Needless to say, the reviews were not wrong. The hotel is truly breathtaking! The rooms are new, nice, and well equipped with everything one needs to work and/or relax.

There is one thing that was a bit "different" (for the lack of a better word) when thinking about hotels. The rooms with single beds do not have bathrooms. Yes, you read that correctly. There is, what I would describe, as a "bathing area." The sleeping area is separated from the "bathing area" by a partition that resembles wooden slats. The slats do not completely seal off the bathing area (to provide privacy), The shower and sink are behind the slatted partition. The toilet, is is what appears to be a closet. This area is a bit small.... I would compare it to an airplane bathroom - with the door closed. Does anyone else have any experience with the double bedded rooms? I feel this needs to be mentioned - in case any travelers are rooming with someone in which they have not yet been intimate.

PLEASE don't take the above information as a complaint. I think the information needs to be considered by travelers - on order to plan ahead.

Also, DO NOT miss the bar for great food and drinks. I will post a separate review on this area in a bit. They are also opening a lounge area on the 8th floor. The shuttle bus driver mentioned that I should check out the view. It will be a GREAT place to have drinks and watch the planes land. One thing I did notice about the area is the potential to be bothered by mosquitoes. I believe hotel management will have to address this - as there were LOTS of them and only me in the area. More people will attract more mosquitoes. :(

During my next visit, I want to check out the suites. I am sure they are FABULOUS!!!

Save travels.

Room Tip: You will NEVER go wrong with the 8th floor!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 9 April 2018

Dear Mark H,
Thank you for the 5-Bubble review! It is great to hear you had an overall good experience in Apron. I appreciate your feedback regarding the guest rooms as well. We hope to see you in the future. Best, Mike

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely clean room with modern decor. Complimentary water bottles and espresso machine, and bath robe make for nice touches as well. Service staff was professional and delightful. Roof top lounge is the icing on the cake!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 7 April 2018

Dear Drew H, I appreciate the great comments...thank you for sharing. Glad to hear the staff comments as well...that is always very important to me. Hope to see you on our rooftop...Overdrive Lounge soon. Best, Mike

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I called “House Keeping” for more towels. Yannick answered with zest and enthusiasm! He was at the door in a jiffy with the same energy! I love the service here! The wait staff at the restaurant, the front desk, and the valet are all superb and attentive!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 April 2018

Dear kjones3755, I'm glad you shared your positive experience with us. I agree, Yannick is a great person...we are very lucky to have him. Glad you had a great visit with us across the board. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The Solis is very comfortable hotel with a strong decor linked to Porsche cars. Porsche Atlanta is directly opposite the hotel.
The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Breakfast was a delight served by very friendly staff

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 2 April 2018

Dear Mark H, I'm glad you had a great experience while visiting the Solis. Glad you enjoyed the rooms and breakfast in Apron.