“Great pizza at a good price!”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Great pizza at a good price. One of those places where the get to know you and always welcome you with a smile.

Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

I've tried other pizza places like Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's, and etc. None of those restaurants beat this one! The best tasting pizza I've had in a while and I've been ordering from Marco's since I've lived in Henry County, they never disappointment me!

1  Thank ladi y
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

This is the best pizza I have ever tasted in Georgia since the 80s. Always fresh, wonderful flavors, and great service. A must if you want some great pizza that doesn't taste like frozen store bought.

1  Thank Jocelyn W
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Fast service and friendly folks. Pizza was loaded with cheese and toppings. Offered us plates and napkins since we were taking it back to a hotel.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

My family stopped by recently because of a recommendation by friends. We shared a pizza with the works, I don't remember the name and wow, what wonderful flavor and what a perfect crust. My wife and I don't remember ever having a better pizza.

The counter man was very helpful, pleasant, and efficient.

We will definitely be going back.

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!