“Good food and service; looks nice too”
Review of Tierra Mia

Tierra Mia
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Hampton
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This was our first visit and we really enjoyed it. First impression was much nicer looking than I expected. It is very neat, clean and well decorated inside with a nice small outside dining area too.

The waitress was very nice, attentive and helpful. The owner came by three times and this was on a Friday night. Not crowded, maybe half full at 7:00.

The margaritas were great, chips and salsa too.

Service was fast and our entrees were very good.

I am glad it is close to home because we will be going back soon.

As far as price, ours was inexpensive. The menu was varied so you could eat inexpensively or moderately, depending on your taste and budget.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The flavor of the food was very authentic I ask for something that was not on the menu and the chef made it for me special
Thank you Chef Sandra. Atmosphere was very pleasant in the restaurant. Staff was very friendly accommodating the restaurant was extremely clean beautifully decorated definitely will be back again prices were very reasonable as well

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Located right in downtown Hampton and based on 1st impressions, this place is going to be good! Very clean and neat. (look thru the photos)

This restaurant has been open about a year and the owners name is Sandra. She is a working owner, so don't be surprised if she waits on you!

They have pottery on display that is different than you see in most places and certain pieces are for sale or should you like, you can order.

Two young ladies sat at the table next to us. They were both hispanic. I asked if they had eaten at other Mexican restaurants and they said yes but none were as authentic as this... I traveled to Mexico monthly for many years and I agree! They had ordered the Trio Enchiladas. (see photo). Beautifully presented.

My wife ordered the Chicken Fajita Burrito and I had the Tacos Al Pastor. What can I say .. everything was excellent

Full Bar and they sell Coke products

Inside and Outside seating available!

My new choice for authentic Mexican cuisine.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The food is always good and the staff is always friendly. Perfect local mexi place. Unique food indoor and outdoor seating. Prices are adorable and menus are unique

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I judge all Mexican restaurants by their salsa. The salsa here is horrible. Not much flavor except tomato. The salad I ordered as my main course was not good either. This was lunch and there wasn't any other people in the restaurant. The waitress took my plate just as I took my last bite.

Been to Tierra Mia? Share your experiences!