“Posen by scoops ”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

It was the worth experience ever. I order scoops after a first tried I knew it wasn't fresh. I returned it with explanation asked for a check and what a surprised I was charged for it. Explanation they eat it in kitchen and everyone was alright. I don't know what stomach they have but I was sick all night.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Food was great however steaks are overpriced . Baked Brie was outstanding . Service was very slow from start to finish.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I have a recent diagnosis of celiac. Waiter told us menu is GF, as restaurants owner has celiac also. Fried items aren't wheat flour battered and they have a GF pasta. It's only gf place between here (griffin) and Atlanta. Fish n chips was tempura battered and delicious. Been many times, but didn't know it was GF. Finally somewhere I can eat !

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

If you don't want to read the story below here is a summary...

Food was overpriced,
Service was terrible,
Got scolded like a 2 year old,
Accused of being a lier,
And yelled at.
Good times...

First off I will say I went with a rather large party.

The experience started with a short wait to be seated, after ordering there was a long wait for everyone to get served thier salads. However I didn't receive mine.

After letting 3 different waiters know I didn't receive my salad everyone's food came out except mine. At this time 3 people in our party said something. Got my salad just as everyone else was finishing thier main plate. Very quickly after that my food came out. No big deal right?

Wrong, they brought me my full price bill with a 20% tip added. At this time I talked to who I thought was the manager (actually the owner) I explained how the service I received was not satisfactory and they should at least not add a tip in. She started to scold me, talk over me, and explain how she had all of her kitchen staff quit not long ago and she is "training" new staff.

After her storming off with my bill she sent her waitress back to accuse me of lying, I paid the bill and left.

Can confirm customer service is indeed dead.

1  Thank Ryan I
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I went to visit this establishment for the very first time today, April 8. We heard mixed reviews and decided to try it for ourselves. Before I go any further, I would like to let you know that my wife has allergies to dairy, which I notified our waitress, April, and my wife reiterated her allergies to the waitress along with the waitress excusing herself to go and notify the chef of her allergies. And they still got it wrong! My wife ordered the "Any 3 combo" for $29, which she chose snapper, crab cakes, and shrimp. The snapper and shrimp were mediocre at best, but the crab cakes had a sour cream sauce of some sorts added to it- which was, of course, the worst of the dairy based products that could have been added to my wife's meal. The waitress discovered it after my wife took several bites of the crab cake and she offered to redo her meal the correct way - the way it should have been done initially. But by this time, the damage had already been done. My wife began having a reaction. The waitress noticed my wife's medicine on the table and kept asking if she was okay. So my wife tried to be a trooper and tried to remain at the table, but she could not. She had to leave and go to the car because she became quite ill. So I remained to pick up the check and to my surprise there was no mention of removing her meal from the bill nor discounting the meal/check at all. I brought this matter to the attention of April, our waitress, and she escalated the matter to the manager. The manager returned with an attitude of "We brought you guys a brand new meal out to your wife and she ate most of it; therefore, a refund is not due". This is what you were supposed to do because you were at fault...any way you look at it. I was not happy with the manager's response so I asked for the owner, which was present at the restaurant. The manager left and returned (without the owner) and stated that the owner won't do anything, but give me a discount card for my next meal. I declined the offer. I think it was extremely disrespectful for the entire establishment to not offer any relief for this disastrous ordeal until it had been escalated several times. I think to have a customer request to speak with the owner of an establishment and that owner being onsite and basically refusing to speak directly with the customer is the highest form of disrespect. It shines very poorly on this establishment and it goes without saying that we will never return and we will continue to share this experience with our community of friends and businesses!

1  Thank rickjr2000

Been to 6th Street Pier? Share your experiences!