Econo Lodge(Garden City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 77
USD 75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
USD 84
Iris Garden Inn(Savannah)
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 86
Comfort Suites Historic District(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 120
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

The Thunderbird Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 109
USD 129
USD 124
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

USD 174
EmbassySuites.com
USD 148
USD 127
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My parents, husband, and I needed a place to stop on the way home from vacation, and we ended up back at this hotel (husband and I stayed here a night last year ). The rooms were clean and comfortable, and we were able to get two rooms right next to each other. Our only issues were 1) lamp by my parents bed had its cord held together with electrical tape (which they told the front desk about, and the clerk didn't seem very concerned), and 2) breakfast wasn't very impressive : we ate over an hour before it closed, and the oatmeal was unplugged and cold, then they ran out of waffles/omlets/utensils and acted inconvenienced when we asked about it. (None of the employees seemed very happy to help)

We will probably stay here again because our rooms have never had a problem, and have been better priced than others. ..but it could use some attention to detail to make the stay truly great.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CaptainPandora
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

CaptainPandora.

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience We strive to give you a wonderful experience, and I am very happy to discover that you enjoyed your stay; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our breakfast and the lamp as well. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will
remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I would NOT recommend this property to anyone!! The smell in the room was horrible. We HAD to burn a small candle to help with the stench but it didn’t help much because the bad smell was that strong. Everyone should know that cleaning with a little bleach can go a long way but this hotel obviously never heard of the chemical. The sink area and bathroom were so disgusting. The nite stand had bubble gum stuck to it, eww, gross! Why bother giving customers a privacy please sign for their door when your non-English speaking cleaning staff knocks repeatedly on your door anyway? This hotel should not have ever passed inspection! The microwave was filthy and had hair in it. The refrigerator was so dirty I would not even put unopened bottled water in it. The bathroom looked like it had never been cleaned...EVER! The ceiling looked like it had blood stains on it!! I will NEVER stay at this property again!! EVER!!

Room Tip: Do NOT book a room, they are nasty!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

StargazerLily101,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We were traveling during the epic snow/ice storm in the area and needed a hotel off the exit on I-95. We called all 15 hotels near off the entrance and they were booked. Apple maps directed me to this hotel, which was a slight drive off the beaten path. It’s located in an industrial area, so there’s not much around the hotel. The price was great, but you get what you pay for. Upon entry, the room had a weird smell to it, and while the mattresses were bedbug free, it just didn’t feel “clean”. I think it’s possible that the room had been sitting for a while unused. I’ve stayed in worse rooms...but I’ve stayed in way better too. I’m thankful they had availability, but would have loved a better room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us. We value your business and thank you for the insight regarding our area and price. Your voice is so important to us and we hope you'll return so that we may have the opportunity to provide you with a five star experience.