“big plates, big flavors”

Senor Fiesta #2 Kroger Shopping Center
Ranked #29 of 277 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This precise location is individually owned and operated and has no affiliation with any other restaurant of the same name and category
Reviewed 27 May 2018

we love this place. it's clean, well run, has an energetic vibe to the joint from the fast pace environment as waiters hustle hot plates to hungry customers. the seasoning is to our liking too as its flavorful without being roast your upper lip hot, though that can be arranged upon request. prices are very reasonable too. if there was one knock on thte place it would be the height of the ceilings making noise levels so high it is very difficult to carry on a conversation. it seems like everyoen in the joint is screaming across the table trying to have a normal conversation. this makes for a lous roar, an is uncomfortable.

1  Thank Bbqman3341

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The taste of the food was excellent. Best Mexican in town. Prices were reasonable and I will go again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

First off what you notice is the restaurant is clean, festive and inviting. Food is terrific, everything I've ever had at this restaurant is deliciously tasty from the chips/salsa to Fajita's and Margarita's. Trust me you will not leave hungry, portions are huge!!! Did I mention the Margarita's a good too!! Food terrific, service is friendly and drinks are plenty! This place will not disappoint. They also have a location in Gainesville Georgia which is also perfect.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I brought an out of town guest to Senor Fiesta at the Gainesville Kroger Shopping Center location on a Thursday night. It was packed which is always a good sign. The amazing part was we didn't have that long of a wait and given how many people were seated in line shows how good they are. It's a very family friendly place and there were several birthday parties going on so clearly there is a lot of repeat business and given the menu and food, I can see why.

The menu is enormous! It will take you some time to make your way through it. We stuck to grilled options. Portions were large and the steak was tender and well cooked. I really loved the side corn tortilla quesadillas and the rice.

Service was amazing as well. I'll be going back. The only thing I think might bother couples is that it can be noisy since seating is all in one room. But the food is worth it!!!

1  Thank 332kellyk
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Visited this location for the first time on 1/27/18. Food was excellent and the service was excellent and friendly. Only one complaint. We had a party of 6 people. The food didn't come out at the same time. 3 people in my party got food, then the other 3 of us got our food 10 minutes later.