“Great Biscuits ”
Review of Biscuit Barn

Biscuit Barn
Ranked #119 of 277 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped into the biscuit barn first time this morning. Sat in line at drive up for about 5 minutes then went inside. Fast friendly service. Country ham and sausage biscuits were very good, soft flaky biscuits. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Biscuit barn is my favorite place to get biscuits in Gainesville! They are so good!! They have a drive through or you can go inside. The parking is a little difficult, but so worth it. The prices are very reasonable, too!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Great spot for a quick morning biscuit. While I generally stick with basics like ham or sausage, there is a good selection to choose from.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I've been to the Biscuit Barn on four different occasions. Every single time, they are painfully slow serving customers. The last time I went through the drive through, a month ago, the car in front of me sat at the pickup window for 10 minutes before a drink was handed out and another 5 minutes before the food was handed out... 15 minutes in a drive through waiting on ONE CUSTOMER!!! There were two cars waiting behind me. This happens a lot.
My last visit, I decided to go inside hoping the service may be a little faster. As I opened the door, an employee taking out the trash held the door for me as I entered.
I went to the front counter to place my order and saw one lady was handing out food at the drive through window as another lady was assembling biscuits.... So I waited.... And waited....
Finally, the front door opened and THE GUY TAKING OUT THE TRASH comes back in, goes directly over to the biscuit oven and, with NO WASHING OF HANDS and NO FOOD PREP GLOVES ON, starts taking biscuits out of the warming oven and placing them on a pan for the biscuit lady to start assembling more biscuits orders!!! WITH HIS NASTY DIRTY UNWASHED TRASH AND DUMPSTER HANDS!!! Then he sees me and turns to the counter asking to take my order. I just said "No Thank You!" And walked out. So if you don't mind nasty, germ covered biscuits and extremely slow service, Biscuit Barn may be your kind of place. As for me, I'll be going just a couple miles down the highway to Reid's Cafe for my biscuits from now on!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We came by for breakfast a couple of times during our visit. I love the biscuits...they are tender and buttery, and the gravy is just so good! Come in hungry! And come for the food. We'll be back in the future.