“Small rolls make the meats look bigger”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #127 of 270 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 22 June 2017

They make a good $10 sub sandwich, but for $10, I can eat anything at the Chinese buffet. The sandwich tastes good. I ordered the roast beef, so it may have been the expensive choice. Firehouse is not my favorite sub shop.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This was first visit to Firehouse Subs and I enjoyed my Firehouse Hero Sub. My husband got a steak and cheese and it was in his words'Awesome.' Clean dining area and lots of Firehouse memorabilia decorate their restaurant, and it's located right off I-985 in Oakwood, Georgia which is below Gainsville.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The Hook and Ladder is by far my favorite sub sandwich here. I leave off the onions and go with the Salt & Vinegar chips along with a Orange Coke in their great coke fountain machine. The price is a little much but after eating here, I can't eat at Subways any more. These subs are addicting.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

love the concept .. always good service and the subs are great. fast and good prices. and friendly staff

Reviewed 20 October 2016

We try and go to Firehouse subs at least once per month. This location is absolutely one of the best we've ben in. Friendly staff and awesome food. Gets busy from time to time so time your visit right.