“STAY AWAY”

The Longstreet Cafe
Ranked #73 of 275 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 17 March 2018

this was the worst food we have ever had to pay for. both me amd my wife only ate a few bites, the rest went in the trash. it was cold and bad. go anywhere but here

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Love, love, love Longstreet Cafe for breakfast. Although I am sure other meals are also good, this is a go-to place for breakfast for our family. I especially love their sausage patties and hash browns. Easy to get in, get food, and enjoy! Consistently great food and super friendly staff.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This was the most expensive breakfast I have ever had. There are no combos. Everything is ala carte and overpriced. $2.50 for 2 eggs, $2.35 for biscuit and gravy. $1.25 for 1 piece of red hot smoke link.
The food was just barely warm. Nothing had the down home flavor I was expecting.
However they were busy... people will eat anything. I won't be back. A total of$10.00 for a single breakfast and the cashier missed the 2 pieces of streak-a-lean on my plate.
I could've gone to I hop gotten better food and great service. The waitress has not been to my table once.
Honestly, I wanted to take the plate back to the cashier and ask for my money.
Prices are written by hand on a wipe board overhead. Some of it you can make out some you can't. You don't know what to consider a single portion for some items so you can be charged double, like I was for the eggs. Fool me once but never again.

Date of visit: May 2017
3  Thank honestlycooking
Reviewed 10 April 2017

the ladies of the dining room are rude, crude and unprofessional. If you can stand this level of service, the food is passable. I would rather be smiled at and thanked for choosing an establishment. Reminds me of an assembly line - "move 'em in and move 'em out".... I can truthfully say the patronage has severely dropped in the past two years. If management cared, they would see the problem and perhaps visit Chik-Fil-A to see what customer service is all about!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank bobolink2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Food was not bad, line was long so they are quite popular, but the prices were more than I thought the food was worth. It was probably a $6 meal that cost me $10.

Date of visit: March 2017