“Really good food!!!”

Senor Fiesta
Ranked #24 of 277 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I was impressed by the service and food. Normally you get run of the mill Mexican food that's always good but this place served great dishes! I especially enjoyed the Pollo Jalisco. That's a must when I come back here, and I will. It was busy but very enjoy all around. Might have just found the new favorite!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have been to this location a couple of times and ordered the salmon salad both times. What a great gluten free option...at a Mexican restaurant. The interior is very festive and service was A+.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Wonder fajitas, especially the shrimp ones! Great guacamole, made fresh everyday. We enjoyed the individualized service and friendly staff. Excellent customer service.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I come here because it's close to where I work for business lunches, would not drive here for the food outside of work. The one dish I now order every time are the Hawaiian fajitas, no other Mexican restaurant in town mixes this concoction up. If you have never had one of these menu items I would encourage you to stop by and try this, ham pineapple chicken. Cleanliness is inconsistent, not the management, floor service not sure what you're going to get, really good or really mediocre.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I feel like the food was ok (we visited several times, wanting to love it) but the food was pretty salty. I did like that you could sit outside though.