“Brunch”
Review of Quillian's Grill

Quillian's Grill
Ranked #13 of 268 Restaurants in Gainesville
Description: American owned and operated. Serving home cooked meats and veggies as well as hand cut steaks and scratch cakes!
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Decent brunch, fresh ingredients, I'll keep coming back for lunch and brunch. Definitely the Freshes restaurant around in this area. Completely recommend it for a try! Ambience is a little tired, nice to sit outside when you can although highway traffic is a little annoying.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We are always looking for that new place. I don;t think this is "new" but it is to us. This is a bit out from Gainesville but not much. It would take just as long to cross town as it does to head straight out Cleveland Hwy.

My wife had the strawberry chicken salad and proclaimed it the best chicken salad she has ever eaten. I am not a salad guy but I had the steak sandwich with french fries and it was excellent. French Fries are kind of thing with me and there are some pretty good fries out there but these were excellent and I mean excellent. Not to greasy, crisp tasted great!

We also had the cake for desert and that was tasty as well.

We will be back - I noticed a couple of negative reviews and all I can say is someone must have had a bad day, give it another try, this is a great place.

1  Thank Foster B
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We walked in and saw a crowd of elderly folks standing by the door, we didn't know if the line was long or what! Luckily they were a party and were seated quickly! We walked in and sat where we wanted to. The inside was so lovely and antique, just overall adorable! The food was scrumptious! They gave us a lot of food and it was not a bad price! We had no complaints, (besides my boyfriends saying his fries should have been fresh cut, they did seem to be from a Wal-mart bag, but they were still good!) but other than that TINY thing, we loved it!

2  Thank mtessmoore92
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I got the fried catfish and it was the best piece of fish I ever had in my life!! Huge portions and a lot of options. Such a cute little place!

2  Thank jessicanns
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Invited to dinner here the day after Thanksgiving. I've heard great things about this place. I ordered a ribeye. It was very thin, almost stringy like. My husbands meal was ok. You are allowed to bring your own wine. I also heard Thanksgiving Day meal was very good and sold out quick. Maybe they just hadn't recovered from that? I'll try it again.

1  Thank MimiMize