“A lot of Variety”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This is a cute cafe right on the square in Gainesville. You can park in the nearby parking garage and walk right up to the restaurant.
There are a lot of different options for lunch, including breakfast items, burgers, salads and tacos. They offer vegetarian and gluten free options as well. The service is warm and friendly and they handle the lunch rush in an efficient manner.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The menu was very diverse and the food combinations were interesting. The food was surprisingly good, it was a cozy atmosphere in the town square. Everyone enjoyed the meal - recommendation well deserved

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My friend and I were on a trip to Gainesville and found this very nice restaurant. The atmosphere is really lovely and the food was yummy!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

My husband and I went for a late lunch on a weekday during spring break. They were very busy for a late lunch. My husband had their burger and I had a grilled.chicken salad. It was sooo good! I used the balsamic dressing which was so tasty! Go check them out!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I once was a regular diner here. However, about 45 days ago I was there for a late lunch. When my food arrived - late - it included ingredients that I had asked to be omitted, and I sent it back. I did not have time to wait for the meal to be prepared again, so I asked for the check. I was charged for the entire meal, or $14 — for toast and potatoes. This was the fourth time at Avocadoes when I had ordered one item, and received another item on the menu or the item prepared without attention to my requests. No more.

2  Thank Michaelhighdesert