“Best Greek chicken!”
Review of Alpha Gyro Grill

Alpha Gyro Grill
Ranked #14 of 268 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is small but fabulous! My friend and I both ordered the baked Greek chicken plate. The chicken was very tender and was served with potatoes and pita bread. The owners are very friendly and service is good.
Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I am Greek and this is as close as you can get to a Greek diner that you would find in Chicago, New York or Thessaloniki. Marinated pork, chicken and beef served with an authentic village salad or a standard Greek salad. Order ahead as they are usually busy!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

My wife and I stopped by for lunch today and were so impressed! Friendly service and a huge menu which made it hard to decide on what to get. It all looked delicious! Had the gyros which were the best we have ever had. Baklava for dessert that we shared- it was amazing too! Plan to go back and try some of the dinner items like the stuffed peppers. By the way the place gets busy at lunch which tells you something but staff are very efficient getting the orders out quickly. They also have many to go items you can take home including great desserts.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

My wife and I were hooked as soon as we tried the Alpha Gyro Grill.The food is awesome as well as the staff. This restaurant is always clean and appealing every time we go by. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Alpha Gyro Grill to anyone. The food is always served fresh and tasty! The many great selections found here are a very nice addition to the choices to be found in Gainesville. I will have to say that the Gyro and fries are my personal favorites so far. The desserts are heavenly to say the least and must be tried. We always look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This is my new favorite restaurant in Gainesville, Ga. Christos and his partner George are so friendly and accommodating. They catered a dinner for me last week and hit it out of the park. We are so fortunate to have them in our community sharing the food of their country.

A must visit and dine and see for yourself. They have something for everyone! I definitely will be back often❗️