“Amazing burger!”

Hop's Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 268 Restaurants in Gainesville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Reviewed 23 April 2018

So I keep hearing about this place and thought I'd try it. Google says it isn't open on Saturdays, but I was nearby so I went over to check it out - I scored because they are open on Saturdays for lunch.

So I was treated to what I will say was the absolute best burger I have ever consumed. The All American was delicious and the owner/operator/chef was friendly and kind without making my introverted self cry out for alone-ness.

I plan to go back as soon as I get a chance to try something else :)

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Had lunch here with my mother two weeks ago and everything was great! The food is scratch made in a simple dining setting along side other venues in the building. We had the burger, sweet potato fries and one of the special of the day which was shrimp gumbo. I recommend it, very quick service and the food is made fresh daily. I will return to this venue for sure, kudos to the chef.

Mark H, Owner at Hop's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you NRJSPICE! So glad y’all enjoyed everything, thanks for coming by!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, great service and local charm...I could have gone back for seconds if my stomach had allowed. Always fresh and made to order...You must check this place out!!!

Mark H, Owner at Hop's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you, Carl! See you next time!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Consistently delicious, generous portions, convenient location. You can tell Mark and his crew put a lot of love and thought into those sandwiches. Tastes so good, you'll want to slap Jimmy John in the face. Long Live Hop's Kitchen!

1  Thank Chief-Barrel-Belly

Woohoo! Thanks , Chief!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Hop’s is one of the best places to eat in Gainesville. The menu has everyone’s favorite classics but with Hop’s unique spin. Make sure to check it out. The momo bread is fantastic and I believe an old Hop’s family recipe. Definitely a must try.

Thanks for the great review, ebs! Yes, the bread is a family recipe, glad you loved it!