“Good breakfast served all day.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #32 of 281 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This iHop is very clean. The staff is friendly and efficient. The food is consistent. We usually only go for breakfast or brunch so I’m not familiar with many of the other items on the menu.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

While visiting a family member while in the hospital my wife and I visited this establishment 2 times. On both occasions we found the facility very clean and in good order. My wife ordered different omelets but I ordered the same one twice. The presentation was fantastic and the taste was outstanding. I had the chicken fajita omelet and it was cooked perfectly both times. Not the fastest place in town to eat but well worth the wait. The staff was friendly and anxious to serve. Would recommend and will definitely go back again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Good restaurant but very slow regardless only wished you didn’t have to wait so long for food and then wait so long for other things as well

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Great Breakfast. A little expensive but worth an occasional Breakfast destination. Do keep a lookout for specials. Do complete your receipt for free pancakes, a great gift.

All around very enjoyable.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I love I HOP always good pancakes I got the 222 eggs sausage pancakes service was great the place was packed but seating fast the place is clean need to stop by not much parking but places to park near by good stuff

Date of visit: November 2017