Econo Lodge(Forsyth)
USD 116
USD 105
USD 67
USD 62
All reviewswafflescoffee tableolder facilitysausageshoney's restaurantwater bottleslarge tvstaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againhot breakfastnice ladynice roomrefrigerator and microwavebreakfast offeringscookiesmorning breakfastbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Driving back to Florida from Ohio, was able to get a suite for less than most places wanted for a room. My wife has neuromuscular issues and traveling long distances is difficult for her. We lost an hour due to daylight savings and she was having a hard time getting going. When I called the front desk for a noon checkout, they were more than accommodating. Only issue was the non smoking room smelled like smoke. That's more of a guest issue than a hotel issue though.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
CSuitesForsyth, Manager at Comfort Inn - Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

We are sorry that the room smelled liked smoke. Some guests smoke right outside their door and leave the door open and the smoke goes in the room. We welcome you back again and hopefully things will be perfect the next stay.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

This is the place for you if you are looking for a clean, very comfortable bed, clean room, new large tv with a great choice of channels, and a very nice hot breakfast with a great variety of choices at a reasonable price. My only complaint was that the bathroom was a bit dingy, but that wouldn't keep me for staying there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
CSuitesForsyth, Manager at Comfort Inn - Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you very much Gary. We are very pleased your enjoyed your stay. You will also be pleased to know that we are working on giving the bathrooms facelifts.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Nice hotel. I was impressed, I didnt expect much for just a stop over. Nice clean room, great breakfast and friendly front desk person. Not much around the hotel so again, just a good stop over hotel for a night.

Stayed: February 2017
CSuitesForsyth, Manager at Comfort Inn - Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2017

Thank you for your nice words. We are pleased that we were able to make your stay a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Found this place online, rated as #1 in area. I called for reservations, customer rep did a good job; then I was passed onto a person who tried to sell me everything including the moon. Did not need a sales pitch after renting a room for the night. Found very nice, clean room, obviously have great housekeeping staff. But this was an older facility with no elevator an only a lot of stairs to climb. Big miss with morning breakfast over at 9:00AM. Vending limited and lot os walking to get to them. We got our good night sleep, will reconsider our needs when next in Forsyth.

Room Tip: No elevator, staircases. Breakfast curfews at 9:00AM.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

I am sorry the customer rep gave you a sales pitch. You were not speaking to the hotel directly. We make the reservations and may ask you a couple of questions to get you in the best room for your needs but we don't try to sell any more than the room.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My wife , daughter and her husband , and I were returning from Florida and stopped in Forsyth for the night. We did NOT have reservations. When we were checking in there was a gentleman at the counter complaining that he had made the reservation over a month ago and was told he had a room on the first floor,since they have No elevator. When he got his room it was on the second floor. He was quite upset, and understandable so. When we got our rooms we had one on the first floor and one on the second floor. When we saw this, my son in law rushed out the door , caught the gentleman, brought him back in and exchanged rooms with him.
Except for this incident the hotel was fine. The rooms were nice, bed was comfortable, and they had a good breakfast buffet.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
CSuitesForsyth, Manager at Comfort Inn - Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

I am so pleased that you were happy with your stay. Please thank your brother in law for us for helping out the previous guests.
We hope to see you and your family in the future.

Lori