“Beautiful Place”

Indian Springs State Park
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Flovilla
More attraction details
Owner description: A state park within driving distance of Atlanta offering picnic areas, hiking trails, a lake for swimming, boat rentals and rustic cottages.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here on a memory lane detour on the way home from Atlanta. My grandmother was from Jackson and she would take us here during summers growing up. I probably haven't been in over 15 years. This place is so beautiful. The rocky creek where we used to wade and fish is so nice. The park is very well maintained and the grounds and old stone buildings are just incredible. We stopped at a couple of playgrounds that my 4-year-old loves. We didn't get any healing water from the spring because of people waiting to fill huge jugs but the smell brought back so many memories. I love this place. I hope it won't be another 15 years before I come back.

All reviews
"wade"
"waterfall"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 March 2018

When we came up here it was for many things to do in 5 days. Meet my sister for the first time, Go to American Girls Store, go to Six Flags over Georgia and camp. This is an awesome place to go camping at. It is quiet and away from the city. We saw deers, fireflies, historic grave sites and a big beautiful lake. There was so much to see and do.

1  Thank Dollys T
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Off the beaten path. Camp sites are a mixture of large for motorhomes to small for tents and small campers. This place has a great history. I look forward to getting back there soon.

2  Thank Larry D
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Love the park.... but when we went last year the lit water fall area was dry. I was told that the dam was broken and it would not be fix till next summer ......sad