“Potato Pizza”

Johnny's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #47 of 142 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Johnny’s is proud to bring authentic, great-tasting New York Style Pizza and a variety of housemade dinners, craft beers, subs and more to the neighborhoods we call home. After a small-town start in 1977, we’ve grown to over 70 pizzerias across the Southeast. Our dough is made fresh daily, never frozen, hand-tossed and topped with the best ingredients we can find - premium mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, fresh-packed tomatoes, hand-cut veggies, and Italian sausage and beef with no fillers. Then each pizza is brick-oven baked until it’s golden brown, always with our signature soft and crispy crust, and served hot at your table. At Johnny’s, we grew up enjoying and perfecting pizza, and now we’re sharing our passion with everyone we serve.
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Yum! Had a great family dinner! Something for everyone. We tried the potato pizza and it was quite good. I also had chicken fettuccini Alfredo. Highly recommend- great eats and vibe!

Andy H, Johnny's Customer Service Team at Johnny's New York Style Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thanks so much for the very kind comments and 5-Star rating Ana! We truly appreciate your business and hope you'll come back and see us again real soon. Thanks again!

Andy, Johnny's Customer Service Team
customercare@johnnyspizza.com

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Went there for a quick bite while waiting for my account tantrum next door at hand r block. Sat at the counter and ordered one slice and a salad for my wife. He salad came my drink came but no slice. 15 minutes later the waitress returns and apologizes and states the cook for got to put in my one slice. 15 more minutes and finally it magically appeared. So fo acsalid and one slice 30 minute wait. And I am being fare it was probably closer to forty minutes. Where I come from that is rediculous and I won't be back.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

New management got rid of the old staff that did a great job. Cooks don't get orders correct, people don't get orders together and the food is sub par.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Don't let the outside fool you. This restaurant is large, clean and friendly. The menu is pretty extensive for a pizza place. The food is delicious and priced extremely well.
Give it a try; you will be happy you did!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

I ordered a large for pick up and was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. Arriving 25 minutes later to a restaurant with two customers, I was told it was in the oven and would be ready shortly. After waiting ten more minutes I was given my pizza. Once home, the disappointing experience continued. Our undercooked Johnny's Italian Special was loaded with onions and light on meat. Not the pizza I remembered from years ago. We will not be back.