“Excellent and best in Fayette County”

Sabor A Mexico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 142 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Finally gave this place a try after seeing someone post a question on a social media forum, "what's the best Mexican place in Fayette County?"....after seeing about 80-90% of 75 respondents say this place, we decided to try it out tonight. I've only been to Mexico 8 times so not an expert on authenticity but this place did taste like food you get in Mexico. Very delicious. The burritos we had were huge. Will be back. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is the most recent Mexican restaurant to open in Fayetteville. I have had Nachos and Burritos here and they are average. Fayetteville has 2 or 3 other Mexican restaurants and while better, they are still average. Hate to say it but go to TacoBell or Moe's Southwest, save money and have slightly better food. I think the others get people in more for drinks than food.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

they were able to accommodate a large group of us with no advance notice...group of 12. Not so loud that you can't talk to each other.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The flavors of their food is not cookie cutter mexican. Was a very worthwhile visit that I am sure we will repeat.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I think many people forget how big Mexico is and the different types of "Mexican Food" in Mexico. Most people can't handle the heat of real Mexican Food so it gets "Americanized" to fit the average American. A lot of people think of Tex-Mex as the standard but that is just one type. It happens to be my favorite growing up but nobody in ATL makes Tex-Mex. Having done many many business trips to Mexico,I've really come to appreciate the different regions and flavors. Sabor has authentic Mexican Food and it is wonderful. Some hot and certainly not Americanized, it is just fun to try new things. It is my first choice on the south side. Nothing fancy but fantastic Food.