“Hands down Best Mexican Food in ATL”

Sabor A Mexico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 142 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I think many people forget how big Mexico is and the different types of "Mexican Food" in Mexico. Most people can't handle the heat of real Mexican Food so it gets "Americanized" to fit the average American. A lot of people think of Tex-Mex as the standard but that is just one type. It happens to be my favorite growing up but nobody in ATL makes Tex-Mex. Having done many many business trips to Mexico,I've really come to appreciate the different regions and flavors. Sabor has authentic Mexican Food and it is wonderful. Some hot and certainly not Americanized, it is just fun to try new things. It is my first choice on the south side. Nothing fancy but fantastic Food.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I have been here four times for dinner and once for lunch. I cannot say too many good things about the overall experience. Even when crowded, they have enough staff that service is as fast as I have ever experienced. By the time you need more chips, salsa, or beer, the wait staff has already anticipated it. Everyone is happy, cheerful and delighted to answer questions and provide the best service possible. The menu has great variety and many dishes I have not seen elsewhere in the USA. I have been ordering something new to me on each visit and it is always excellent. All those who have accompanied me also report that their dishes were exceptionally good. Consistent great food, excellent service, and moderate prices!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

This is the real Mexican food. Not like tricked up Mexican food served at most "Mexican" retaurants. We lived in Mexico for 10 years so, we've had plenty of experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Today was our first visit and it couldn't have been any better. The service was great, the food delicious, the music authentic Mexican, and the decor fun but not in your face gaudy bright colors that so many restaurants use. They have daily specials and we could hear ourselves talking with the steady lunch crowd. We will be back- VERY SOON !!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Great food, clean restaurant. My husband & I ate there, I had a quesadilla which was huge, filled with chicken, cheese, tomatos, spinach, onions & peppers. Hubby had a dish that was similar to fajitas but came in a sizzling bowl with shrimp, chicken & steak. The presentation was impressive & it was delicious. It was a great dining experience & we look forward to going back & trying more dishes on their very varied menu.