“The workers are rude, but the manager helped”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #74 of 142 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 January 2017

When we were entering our tickets to be counted we didn't notice til we were done that the number got stuck. So, a lot of our tickets were lost. We called a worker over. He was very rude said he couldn't do anything and almost acted like he didn't believe us. We went to the manager and he gave us extra tickets to refund the ones we lost. He was very nice and definitely solved the problem in which two other workers failed to do. The lady behind the prize counter was pretty rude as well. She acted like we went over on prizes when really we ended up leaving with tickets left over. The pizza is surprisely very good. And they have some fun games.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

A small but very pleasant CEC. Even though it was a Saturday during our visit, it still wasn't crowded enough to be unbearable.
The food was pretty good, as CEC's quality of meals have been steadily increasing recently.
The animatronic show there is also very decent, and in great shape!

Reviewed 26 November 2015

This location has some new staff and a few new games since May of 2015. Took the kids today to let them just have some fun during the Thanksgiving Break and I was pleased with everything! Clean and (the pizza looked great but we were there for the games only today :) The Manager, I believe his name was Stewart, was fantastic!!!! He walked around giving kids coins and tickets. I have never seen that in all the time I have been there over the years. He walked up to me and gave our kids a few extra coins too! He said it's all about the kids and you could tell he meant it. Just thought I would share. We stayed a total of an hour and a half and had a great time. Highly recommend this location.

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

My kids love this place and so do I. Great customer service and the staff is friendly as well. I usually find online coupons for tokens and use it. The restrooms are clean, free wifi and games are always working.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

only go here when we are invited to a party. noisy, expensive, and service is horrible. but all the kids love the place and I can see why.