“Fantastic!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 26 November 2015

This location has some new staff and a few new games since May of 2015. Took the kids today to let them just have some fun during the Thanksgiving Break and I was pleased with everything! Clean and (the pizza looked great but we were there for the games only today :) The Manager, I believe his name was Stewart, was fantastic!!!! He walked around giving kids coins and tickets. I have never seen that in all the time I have been there over the years. He walked up to me and gave our kids a few extra coins too! He said it's all about the kids and you could tell he meant it. Just thought I would share. We stayed a total of an hour and a half and had a great time. Highly recommend this location.

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

My kids love this place and so do I. Great customer service and the staff is friendly as well. I usually find online coupons for tokens and use it. The restrooms are clean, free wifi and games are always working.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

only go here when we are invited to a party. noisy, expensive, and service is horrible. but all the kids love the place and I can see why.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Wanted to get my girls out the house and it turned out pretty fair. The only down fall.... that the bigger children were in the slide area running and pushing the other children and I wouldn't let my toddler and 4 year old in that area. I think they needs a lil more structure for the smaller kids, but overall they had a good time. Will revisit this location.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

During my families visit on Friday March 14, 2014 we were highly disappointed. The evening started off bad as it was crowded and service was slow. After catching the last open seat in the dining room. After resting a moment before playing some games on the crowded floor we noticed that half of the games were broke or out of service at the time. After eating our meal that I felt was a little over priced we continued to play a few more games. Through out the night I was unbearably hot and I sweated the entire time.  During our last sit down break at the table my wife observed a man walk in with a un-holstered pistol in the front of his pants. My initial reaction was shock and disbelief and then anger. I am still upset by just the thought of what I saw. We then proceeded to the nearest ticket counter to cash out. On the way to front we observed the same guy taking bullets out of the magazine of the weapon and put them back in as if he was playing with it. At this moment my blood began to boil. We went to the ticket counter to get our daughter some toys and there was only one worker up there and a unorganized group of people huddled around the counter. After waiting 20 minutes or more we were finally attended to. After collecting our prize,  which only took 2 minutes, we were finally out of the door. A sign in the front of the building clearly states no weapons. The workers at the front check in could have and should have seen this guy walking in with a firearm clearly brandished and stopped him at the front. He put so many lives in danger yesterday evening. This incident should be investigated and the guy prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The security cameras will clearly show his total disregard of safety for other people inside of the building. It will be my last time visiting chuck e cheese at this location and possibly any other local locations in the future. Chuck e cheese has not become a great place where a kid can be a kid. It has turned into a place where you encounter rude people, broken games, uncomfortable climate, and sheer ignorance of other patrons that puts everyone including employees in danger.