“Good drinks!”

La Hacienda
Ranked #19 of 134 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Good drinks and the food is pretty good. Loved the chimichangas. They also have a all you can eat taco night for I believe $8 all you can eat.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

me and my coworkers love this place, we go every Thursday! The food and service is great and drink specials are the best on Sunday's ($1.50 margaritas). They have low lighting so it's great for getting drinks at anytime of the day since guy won't have a bunch of sunlight in your face. They have seating at the bar, outdoor seating, as well as booth or table seating. There's plenty of flat screens for watching the game also.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

The food is very good.
The service is very fast.
The atmosphere is very,very loud.
Because it is busy regardless of the day of week, parking can be tough.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My moma always wants to go there. We spent Cinco de Mayo there in lieu of the many places we could have chosen ! The staff is great and the food amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of it ! Drinks are also good quality !

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I used to live in Fayetteville and recently moved back so great to be back in my home town, we used to frequent this restaurant all the time, I am in love with mocajetes!!! still a great spot and some familiar faces still around!!! Thanks Arnold!!!