“Very nice place”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Cuisines: Seafood, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant and Wine Bar in San Andres Island. It offers international cuisine with friendly and bohemian atmosphere. Our dishes are fresh, made instantly. Delight the place while you enjoy a glass of wine.
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Good food and decoration! Shrimp really well cooked! Great bread!
Service could be better if the owners family were not monopolizing it...

Date of visit: October 2016
GourmetShop, Propietario at Restaurante Gourmet Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear Bianca,

Thank you for visiting our restaurant and for your review.

Your opinion is important for us to improve our service.

We are looking forward to have you back in our restaurant.

Best Regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed 23 September 2016

My Wife and I had dinner at gourmet last week and enjoyed great service, great food and a great atmosphere at reasonable price. I had an Angus Steak and My wife had a salad made with locally grown fresh Lettuces. Both dishes where delicious and service was outsanding.

Date of visit: September 2016
GourmetShop, Propietario at Restaurante Gourmet Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Mr. Danny,

First of all, thank you for your kind words and consideration. We are very happy that you enjoyed our location, food and service. Please rest assured that we will extend your compliments to the entire staff. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to your return. Kind regards, Humberto and Monica Mejia Camacho.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

The food was ok, nothing special... I Would not go back... The price is the Same as other better restaurants in town ... The waitresses were in a bad mood.. . ..

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

The food I ordered was good: bruschetta and meat with mashed potatoes; in fact, the meat dish was huge, although the potatoes were almost tasteless.
However, something in the place did not please me. Maybe it was the unfriendly and careless service; maybe it was the long time we had to wait for the starter. I really don't know. But I simply didn't feel welcome there.
I don't have plans to come back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 18 June 2016

I went to this restaurant while waiting for a connection to Bogota. At first I thought that the service was awful, but at the end the waitress was really nice. The music was quite good, also the decoration. I ordered salmon, but didn't find anything special in it, not bad flavor though, the salad was really basic, lettuce with balsamic vinegar. You expect to get some added value, I mean, the place is expensive when compared to other really good restaurants.

Date of visit: March 2016
GourmetShop, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Restaurante Gourmet Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Hi,
Thank you very much for your critic, it is very valuable for us.
We are so sorry the food didn't full your expectatives, we are trying to improve more and more.

Thank you for visiting the restaurant.