“Mr”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
hot tub jacuzzi
door leading to top deck
Kitchennette
super comfy queen bed
apple and blossom american pygmy goats
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dawright6...
Jasper, Georgia
“Mr”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Loved our stay at the Cozy Cottage. Not for two as we, Tiger, Layla and myself made it a cozy three. Great getaway for the dogs and I thoroughly enjoyed the view, hot tub and accomodations. Just perfect for solo traveler w dogs. Beautiful view and easy access to the town roundabout. The drive in along beautiful creek then to the top. Would recommend to any single or dual travelers. The owners very kind and made our stay even better. Will return to this cabin again.

mandyms1
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Little piece of Heaven!”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The Cozy Cottage for two was fantastic, and much more than expected. My boyfriend and I traveled out of state for the first time and thought this place looked very welcoming. From the first message I sent to Kim and Kelly, I could tell they were very nice and glad to be sharing their cabin with guests. The directions provided were detailed and easy to follow too. The cabin was spotless when we entered and everything was in its place. The kitchen had all the amenities you needed to cook a meal (not an oven but had an electric griddle) and the propane grill was very easy to use (also very clean). The bathroom had clean towels and even soap in case you forgot yours! The bed sheets and comforter were also clean and very comfy. For a one room cabin, it was very cozy and comfortable, with plenty of room for two people. The hot tub was already ready when we arrived and was at the perfect temperature. It was clean and towels were provided. The whole cabin was beautiful from the inside to the outside. We had a nice view of the mountains from the cabins private balcony and the road that we went for a walk on. I can not begin to explain how nice of an experience this was! When we arrived, it had just finished raining, which had partially washed out the gravel road. At first we were a little concerned, but we made it up the hill with no problems and it did not diminish from our awesome experience. Kim and Kelly even called us to make sure we got in safely due to the road conditions (which were the worst they had been in 15 years). Along with checking in they even offered to take us into town if we needed something so we didn't have to travel the road. Kim and Kelly were the nicest people and except for the courtesy phone call they never bothered us, (we had no problems at all getting in and out of the neighborhood to go into town). The cabin, the view, and the super nice owners made our first vacation, one to always remember! And lets not forget the bargain price. For everything that this cabin has to offer, the price is well worth it, I would pay double for what it included. Overall, we will definitely be back and recommending it to everyone we know!

Your age range 18-24
lrc2020
Athens, Georgia
“We will definitely be back!”
Reviewed 11 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My boyfriend and I love the outdoors and I decided to book a weekend away for our anniversary. I don't think we could have picked anywhere better. The cabin is the perfect size for couples and every detail is perfect. It was quite cold when we stayed (early March) but there were plenty of heaters and the hot tub felt perfect! We love animals and the ones on the property (two goats, a rooster, and a hen were all spotted) were a great addition. It is not too far away from downtown Ellijay (about 7 miles), but is secluded enough to make it quiet and quaint. Easy to find with directions. We missed the turn the first time, but found the correct turn within 10 minutes. We will definitely be back in the summer when it is a bit warmer!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hot tub!
Liked least: Nothing, it was perfect
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ilovekoal...
Hampton, Georgia
“Love, love, love this place!”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

This was just the place me & my hubby needed for a quick two-day romantic getaway! Cottage was open & ready to go when we got there @ 3p. Very remote location that is the perfect locale for peace & quiet. Loved the babbling brook that flowed through the private road with only 21 residents. Just perfect!
The queen bed & hot tub for 2 made it just right. Especially with the hot tub being clothing optional! Lol! I can't think of any couple that couldn't benefit from a quick getaway to this cute & cozy cottage & I can't wait to make a return visit really soon! Y'all will enjoy it, I promise!

Speir8994
Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect getaway for 2!”
Reviewed 21 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We just returned home from our weekend at the Cozy Cottage, and the whole drive home we couldn't stop talking about what a wonderful time we had. It was my fiancés birthday and I surprised him with this little retreat in the mountains. We both LOVED it. There is nothing negative to say except that I wish we could have stayed longer. Not hard to find if you follow the directions given to you. Great location. Seriously good price for what you get. The pictures don't do it justice! It's perfect for a couple, it was so welcoming and warm when we arrived AND we were greeted by a delicious plate of homemade cookies! It has everything you need and so many little extra touches that make it truly perfect! We LOVED the hot tub and my fiancé really enjoyed grilling out on the balcony. Oh and I can't forget the goats and dogs! So enjoyed their friendly visit! Can't wait to visit again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot tub and view
Liked least: If anything the size of the TV and strength of the WiFi (wasn't in range)
Recommended for:
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing