“Super cute, cozy and clean!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
hot tub jacuzzi
door leading to top deck
Kitchennette
super comfy queen bed
apple and blossom american pygmy goats
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 55 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Farmerjen...
“Super cute, cozy and clean!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. Very clean!!! Beautiful mountain views. Loved the wild life and the goats. Room had many extra nice touches like sparkling wine upon arrival. Towels for the hot tub which was already on for our arrival. Very relaxing stay! Would recommend.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
garossi
“Beautiful romantic get away for two people!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

we are so enjoying our week here! this is our anniversary week of 11 years of marriage, my husband surprised me with this awesome get away. we will definitely be back:-) the Jacuzzi overlooking the mountains is my favorite. I can't imagine needing anything but food to cook with the many appliances that are available to us here along with the grill. we have a patio set outside on the top balcony where we can eat while admiring the awesome view. I could go on forever about our stay here but it is a must see get away :-) I would love to know the wine name.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
GA
Reviewed 12 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
12 Jun 2013
Wow, Lisa thank you for your nice review, we are so glad you enjoyed yourself, please come back and see us again.

cheers

Reviewed 4 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
4 Jun 2013
Thank you for your kind words, Kelly and I welcome you both back anytime.

cheers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing