“Would Have Been Excellent But.... Pros & Cons”

Malone's Steak & Seafood
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in East Point
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My wife & I went here for a great steak dinner and here’s our experience...
Pros: Very friendly service; the Crab Fritters were very good, moist and well seasoned; I had a Long Island Iced Tea, the 12 ounce Prime Bourbon Sirloin Steak cooked perfectly to Medium Well w/Garlic Mashed Potato’s & a side skewer of Jumbo Grilled Shrimp. My meal all tasted fabulous!
My wife had a Coconut Crush drink, the Prime Sirloin Steak cooked Medium w/Garlic Mashed Potato’s. Her meal was awesome too.... and we got a couple slices of the Oreo Cheesecake to go. HOWEVER....
Cons: They way over cooked my wife’s steak so they had to start hers all over while I was eating my steak. Not cool having your hungry wife drooling, watching you eat while she’s waiting for her second try at a steak. Also, they forgot my Jumbo Grilled Shrimp with my steak and so about 15 minutes after I finish my steak, my shrimp showed up. Again, kinda ruined the meal having everything show up at the wrong time and having to wait on things. So all said, their service timing sucked, they messed up my wife’s steak and had to do it over, forgot my shrimp and brought it out 15 minutes after my meal was finished. But everything, when we finally got it, tasted awesome. I would have given an excellent score if not for the several screw ups. I’d say give them a try. Maybe your meal will taste awesome without several mistakes.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Malone's Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We will be addressing the concerns you
have brought up her.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Been here before but it’s been a while. Enjoyed my dinner totally. Friendly, quick service and the food was very good. Too much of it as I couldn’t finish it all but that’s not a bad problem!! Nice atmosphere. I’d definitely recommend, especially if you are staying at one of the nearby hotels. I’ll come back again for sure.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice on my trip. The Gumbo was excellent and The fried shrimp were good. Both visits were quick with excellent service. A great place for a good dinner

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Staff was peppy and young, cool and they actually were pretty on task. I could see that the place was very popular so I was impressed with the massive food portions. I went with a large group and we tried everything, so here are the must haves:
1. The grilled pork chop- big enough for 2, with the mashed sweet potatoes. OMG
2.The stuffed shrimp
3. The pecan crusted chicken
4. ALL THE DESSERTS!!!!!! (We tried a few)- insane- My fave was the pecan cheesecake. I include all the pictures.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Malone's Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Demarquis made our night. He advised us well, and when things were not quite right, he made them right. Fillets were excellent, and salads were good. Any place that hires people like this is worthy of a visit or two.